Showing the single result
1. Do you provide authenticity regarding the jewellery, quality, location of the opal etc?
Yes, each piece will come with a certificate of authenticity, describing the piece, where the opal came from, size and opal colour, the weight of the metal and if possible the design origin, for example:
- Was it from a museum trip or
- walking in the Forrest and seeing a texture on a tree or
- a type of fungus or
- loving the shape or
- formation of naturalistic elements like a coiled leaf or
- a pattern on a butterfly.
2. How are Opal Bracelets sent to customers?
All Tiger Finch Jewellery opal bracelets are presented in logo embossed gift box, wrapped carefully, enclosed with the certificate of Authenticity and sent via:
- Australia express post with signature or
- Internationally via Australia Post Pack and Track, Australia post courier service with signature or
- For very expensive items via FedEx.
This makes it safe and reliable so the customer can easily track the progress of their delivery and be rest assured it is fully trackable.
There is a full breakdown of the returns process in the terms and conditions on the website. There is no refund for change of mind only an in-store credit.
4. Can you create a custom opal bracelet piece?
Yes, this is possible for us to create a bespoke opal bracelet for you. After our initial consultation, we will draw a design for you and work out the design feasibility and costs involved.
If it is a piece requiring, for example, a particular opal/diamond/gemstone setting, we will outsource this element to a professional diamond setter to make sure your piece is exactly as you want it to be. We work with you all the way to make sure you are very happy with your uniquely designed opal jewellery.
Usually, only three design changes permitted after initial design is drawn up and 50% deposit is required before the project commences. Email us at [email protected] to start a conversation about designing and crafting your perfect jewellery piece.